Re: "Capricious" and "exercise of justice" are incompatible terms..

From: Gregory Parkinson (glp@panix.com)
Date: 05/25/00-06:49:24 PM Z

At 8:36 PM -0400 5/25/00, Editor - P.O.V. Image Service wrote:
>Thor Bols wrote:
>
>> Krebs whines:
>> "Any chance you are a closet or outright anti-semite Thor?"
>>
>> Nope. Not a chance!
>>

>So, unlike your mother, who gave birth to you in a Nazi "Spa" after liaisons
>with numerous Waffen SS soldiers, you are nice to "semites"?...
>Guess I should
>feel honored by your enlightenment given your pedigree..

What is this all about? I value this list as a source of information I'm
unlikely to find anywhere else, and I'm experienced enough with the
'net and mailing lists to know that lists periodically explode into
flames - but this is just ridiculous. Grow up. Think about how foolish
you look and if it's that important to you, take it private.

Greg