RE: Hi-Five Me!

From: Bob Mazzullo (bmazzullo@fisci.com)
Date: 05/26/00-10:10:13 AM Z

You have GOT TO BE kidding me...
I think "Keith Krebs" and "Thor Bols"
are one and the same person. After kicking
each other so "creatively" I'd be surprised
if both of you didn't have "sore balls".....

Oops! Was that a pun?

You know, this used to be a list about alt-photo
processes....I wonder where it went to? I dunno...
maybe too many folks preparing PMK pyro without
gloves or a mask or whatever causing some heretofore
unknown "mad alt-photo disease". Guess I better not
make any hamburgers anytime soon. (Pun attempted.)

Bob M