Dating prints

From: Jack Fulton (jfulton@itsa.ucsf.edu)
Date: 05/27/00-08:34:36 AM Z

I have not read all of the posts on this topic but it has received a
number of posts.

My work is printed in a whimsical manner. I sometimes will go way back
in the files to print something. Because of this I made a stamp that
shows the date (by year) the negative (or transparency) was created and
the date the printed image was made. I don't really do this for
historical or value purposes more than for my own information as it is
interesting to see what I was thinking during certain portions of my
career.

Jack Fulton