RE: Dixactol

HISUN@citicorp.com
Date: 05/28/00-11:55:25 PM Z

I am using Dixactol for 135 and 120. Tried with 4x5 with different tanks
(Combi, inverted Jobo 2500) but failed so far. I like the result with 135 and
120, self compensating (two bath method) and consistent stain. print with grade
3 VC filter.

I am still trying to find out how to process 4x5 in Dixactol in Tank. I do not
want to go tray processing. I am afraid of the dark in the darkroom.....<g>.
Strangely enough, I have 2 to 3 4x5 negatives perfectly processed out total of
20 negatives from different batches of test, others are uneven processed.

I will use Dixactol for sure for 135 and 120 works. I am going to test Dip and
Dunk with 4x5 with Nova 4x5 tank. I have to buy the Nova 4x5 tank, may be in
June or July.

Regards
Hisun