Lens flange question/request

erobkin@uwc.edu
Date: 05/30/00-02:15:28 PM Z

I have just acquired a Taylor-Hobson Cooke 42" FL APO process lens that is
missing its mounting flange. I hope to put this thing into a mamoth camera
I've been planning for some time.

The Patent Number is 113590. The other info on the lens is Series IX and
what appears to be a serial number is 302580

S.K. Grimes does not have the specs for the mounting flange thread and
shoulder space so for him to do a proper job requires that I ship the lens
to him. The lens is quite heavy and I'd like to avoid the shipping charges
until I am ready for him to do a thorough dismounting, cleaning,
relubrication, and so forth.

Unfortunately, I can't afford the full monty just now and I don't want to
deal with the high shipping costs more than once.

So, does anyone on the list have the thread/shoulder specs for this flange,
a flange for it in the lumber room they are willing to sell, a flange they
can spare long enough for Grimes to copy it, or an address, email, or phone
number for ye olde curiosity and flange shop?

Many thanks.

Eugene Robkin