11 X 14 Deardorff camera for sale

I found this while combing through a long list of equipment and though
if ever there was a place for this camera this list must be it... this
is not my camera nor do I know these people -- caveat emptor.

6638           Deardorf 11x14 Studio Camera with Rodenstock 24" process
lens,
                   Packard shutter, strobe X control, 8x10, 4x5 film
backs, extra
                   bellows & 8 foot bi-post camera stand with four
casters on two posts               $2700.00

go to http://www.rkequipment.com/L800.htm

it is listed under "cameras"
--
Darryl Baird