Re: Big Trays

>Anybody have any ideas on where to look to find affordable Big Trays for
>processing Big Prints?  K-Mart has under-the-bed plastic storage containers
>that are 18 x 36 inches, but I need to process 22 x 30.  I really hate the
>idea of having to make my own.

About a year ago, I bit the bullet and bought 30"X40" trays from B&H...
something like $90 bucks apiece then. (I'm really glad I did) I built
sort of a step system, the fresh water flows into the highest tray,
then drains into the next lower, which drains into the sink. I added
the 3/4' pvc drains... They're light enough I can take them outside and
wash with the garden hose... I couldn't imagine building sturdy large
functional trays that are easily cleaned and can be stacked out of the
way when not in use... so I bought 'em.
garimo