Re: esoteric question

I can't answer your specific question; but do question the immutability of flow
moving from left to right. For example, newspapers always put their most
important (for readership draw puposes) on the upper right of the front page, as
that's where people look first at a news stand. Perhaps this is because they
first read the name of the paper, which throws them onto the right top, really
don't know, just a guess. Perhaps art flow is dependent on the location of the label?

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.