"Bubbles" in gelatin

About 5 years ago the students at my college held a jello wrestling
contest. A number of coed were paired off and wrestled in lime jello.
I have some great photos which recall the scene in "Ghostbusters"
when of of the team got "slimed." However, in the process of shooting
the photos, the photographer, the camera and the flash unit also
got "slimed." If anyone thinks this is sexy, let me tell you, a coed
covered in lime jello is not a pretty sight.

PS One of the coeds was nick-named "Bubbles."

Bob Schramm