RE: Synteape location

As Garet mentioned, Kimdura is indeed a commerical product used in printing
maps, banners, etc.

However, after looking everywhere, I finally found it at
Cheap Joes Art Supply www.cheapjoes.com, even reasonably priced.

The stuff they have is called Yupo synthetic watercolor paper.
Same stuff as Kimdura from what I can tell, and from what
various paper distributors have also told me.

I have used it in the Frederick Fotempera process with success.

Cheers,
Dave Ewaldz
Rockford, Illinois