Re: packham platinotype toning method

Hey Nze ...... How dare you post an alternative photographic process
question on a Political Correctness mailing list. Don't you know that
this is the place to discuss politics, incorrect behavior and other
topics not anything to do with photography?

Seriously, I think we need to get back to the subject of the list and not
something so far removed that treading through each and every post is a
painful, time wasting experience. I am not the list op, just a concerned
citizen.

I'll shut up now and will not continue this discussion.

Bob