Re: What is pee oh are en?

>>Greg, don't know if we're talking about the same article (I read the
paper
>>this AM in haste) but to me MOST relevant to this discussion article in
>>today's Times was the one about the video store owner in UTAH (UTAH!!!)
>>thought he was ruined because he had a few porn videos in the back of
his
>>store, was indicted & brought to trial for purveying porn... His lawyer
>>looking out the window at big hotel across the street had a brainstorm
--
>>checked how many porn videos were available there on TV, pay for view,
>>cable, HBO, etc... Turned out MANY, far more & raunchier than the
store,
>>and widely used -- in UTAH.

Utah is a bad example. We are all nuts here - I live here. There was a
local bar that had on it's doors in gold leaf, "Food, Wine and Spirits".
The Liquor Control Commission made his delete the word 'Spirits' because
he was advertising hard liquor. Now the sign reads "Food, Wine and
Ghosts". NO BS.

Then there was  a bakery that added brandy to their cakes. They were
stopped from doing this because he was adding booze to his batter. Not
specifically illegal because the cakes are baked and that kills all the
alcohol. He finally started using extract in his frostings and batter and
when measured, the revised cake actually had far more alcohol in the
final product. When this was pointed out, the Booze Cops could care less.

A local school was not allowed to display a loaned statue because the
statue had no clothes.

Utah is a silly state, I certainly can't wait to leave.