Re: What is pee oh are en?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Judy Seigel" <jseigel@panix.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: What is pee oh are en?

> On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Rod Fleming wrote:

And you were the one who accused me of contumely? Look to yourself, my dear.
All I meant to suggest was that your tired politically correct posturings
and relentless attacks on those whose work you  (a self-styled arbiter of
taste, clearly) find insufficiently to your liking might have become a
little dull.

Rod