WAY OFF TOPIC

DEAR FOLKS,
    I have been relatively quiet about this but I believe that Gordon made
it clear THIS MORNING that this had reached its limits for this list.  At
this point the acrimony it totally out of place on this list.  You can all
access each others' e-mail addresses so, if you want to get as personal as
you have, please take it off list.  Perhaps you want an audience but go find
a soap box and a public park and let us get back to alternative photography.
I am not naming names and with all due respect, I am just pointing out that
any further postings on this off topic topic on this list simply are not
justified.
                                NO CHEERS THIS TIME!
                                                BOB KISS