Re: Info for a newbie

Alan --

Not sure if it was for alphabetical reasons, but thanks for listing
my book first!!  (grin)

Jan Arnow

>Dear Pat,
>
>I'm not sure if will live it up to your non-technical requirements,
>but Jan Arnow, THE HANDBOOK OF ALTERNATIVE PROCESSES (New York: Van
>Nostrand Reinhold, 1980) is pretty comprehensive. You'll probably
>have to find in a library, however, as its been out of print for
>some time. William Crawford, KEEPERS OF LIGHT is still very much a
>standard reference, while John Barnier's COMING INTO FOCUS and
>Richard Farber's HISTORIC PHOTOGRAPHIC PROCESSES bring things up to
>date a little bit.
>
>Hope this helps,
>Alan Greene

>http://profiles.msn.com.

* Jan Arnow, Director
* * Institute for Intercultural Understanding
* * * P.O. Box 406769
* * * * Louisville, KY 40204-6769
* * * * * Phone and fax: 502-454-0607
* * * * * * Toll free:  888-757-0607
* * * * * * * email: jarnow@nomoreviolence.org
* * * * * * * * http://www.nomoreviolence.org

"Though I am different from you, we were born involved in one another."
                                                      T'ao Chien