Re: alternative processes.

i just got to this e-mail, so fogive me if there are other responses further
down the line.  as much as i like being in the darkroom so much more than
being on a computer, if you look at some of the big prints that have been
done lately from a digital output, i am afraid there is a contest! they are
really very lovely. but, i do not believe that film will be replaces.
everything has it's place and uses. painters were afraid that photography
would be the end of painting. the computer is another tool giving you another
choice. it is like choosing a camera - some days i shoot 35mm, some a pinhole
and some 2 1/4, and sometimes i use the computer.
i am in a better mood when i am in the darkroom at the end of the day than
when i am on the computer, but it is a choice!
jill