Re: Pack for 7x17 camera

A Korona 7x17 will fit in a LowePro Super Trekker backpack.  You can get the
camera, 3 or 4 lenses (depending on what lenses you're using), light meter,
darkcloth, filter, etc in the main compartment by removing all the dividers.
My sister-in-law made me some Cordura nylon film holder pouches (each holds 3
or 4 holders) that can be attached to the outside of the pack, or carried
with their own shoulder strap.

As for your personal/food/camping gear: you're on your own.  Get your self a
cooperative Significant Other if you don't already have one!

good luck,
Kerik Kouklis
www.Kerik.com