Re: Info On Jobo Drums

Hi Sandy,

I use a #3006 model for my 5x7 films with an old Uniroller motor base
modified to go one way only.
One thing with Jobo drum you have to take care, if you use PMK or Rollo
Pyro developper the drum has to be REALLY DRY before loading the sheets.
Last time I developed several batches the same day, I had a lot of
uneven developed negatives because of that, and the drum looked dry.
Somebidy from B&S told me he use an air dryer before loading. Next time,
I will try wet loading instead of dry, it will be the safer side I
think.

--
Ayral Philippe
52, rue de Vallard