From: Sandy King <sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu>
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Date: Sunday, October 29, 2000 9:59 AM
Subject: Wisner 20X24 holders

Does anyone know the exact dimensions of Wisner 20X24 film holders?
If so, please contact me. Or if you know someone who has one of these
holders I would appreciate his/her address, telephone number, email,
or whatever. I am considering having a few holders of this size built
and would like to make them to an existing standard.

Thanks,

Sandy King

2024 FH.bmp