Lightsource timer

A year or so ago I built a UV lightsource using five 20-watt BL tubes. It works
fine for cyanotype and gum - still working on the Temperaprint (thanks for the
reassurance, Peter).

What I could really do with now is a timer to switch the source - I'm fed up
with hanging round the outside of the room till my bleeper tells me it's time
to switch off...

There are plenty of darkroom timers about, but they all seem to stop at 99 seconds,
and other mains-electricity timers I've seen aren't settable to sufficient accuracy.
Or am I just looking in the wrong shops?

How do other alt-photo people manage?

best wishes

Henry