Rotation on Jobo --- Re: Info On Jobo Drums

Interesting tid-bit I have noticed on my Alt 2 Processor. It rotates
slightly more (or less) then 2 rotations in one direction and slightly
more(or less) then 3 in the other. I am guessing on this but have noticed
it definitly rotates more in one direction. My guess is so not one section
of the tube, regardless of the tube used, is not consistantly peaking out
at the top on the rotation. I noticed this because the lable on the side
is never in the same spot when it reverses direction. Make sense?

Anyways....

Jon
jon@jonlong.com