Re: why not small prints?

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Bob Kiss wrote:

> ....but, don't get me
> wrong (as Chrissie used to say) new doesn't mean that I necessarily like
> it...just that it is significant as a step.  Believe me, having seen the
> show, once is quite enough.

Actually Bob, now that you mention it, that's an awfully good criterion
for *art* -- do you want to see it again ..... and again.... and again. We
see a lot of stuff because it's au courant, a novelty, a frisson, even a
tour de force, but RARELY is there something (at least in the au courant
around here) that rewards another encounter. Then think how the heart
leaps up upon sighting again a really great old (or new) favorite.

Judy