Re: Xray Film - Blue, Half Blue and Green Sensitive

Mac ,

You can also try to contact a radiography lab.
They mostly swicth to numeric and most of them stop to use such film and
have a lot in stock.

The film is not to thick.

Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com

>From: Mac Legrandi <juicebox@my-deja.com>
>To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
>Subject: Xray Film - Blue, Half Blue and Green Sensitive
>Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 21:58:19 -0700
>
>Hello!
>
>I have the oportunity to buy somw "Xray Film - Blue, Half Blue and Green
>Sensitive " 14 x17 100 Sheets per box of medical imaging film also in other
>sizes. Is this at all suitable for enlarged negs? I don't have anymore info
>at this time. Is this stuff to thick?
>
>Thanks
>
>Mac

>--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
>http://www.deja.com/

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement ŕ l'adresse
http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp