Re: Dave Soemarko's address

<< Dave,  I've encountered your formula for lith film developing in several
 places, including the new Christopher James' book.  I have a question for
 you off list so can you send me your email address? >>

Chris,

I am replying this on list once because others might have the same question
after reading James' book which I haven't seen myself. I am supposed to
receive one from the publisher, but I had moved. I think the book was sent
with book rate, so it was not forwarded.  :-(

Dave S