Xray again

Hi all

I finish to test Xray negative film ( agfa ortho g curix) and is kodak
equivalent.  I make some interneg and enlarged neg and I also make some
direct neagtive with my 12*15 " to see how it react to developper.

I use Hc110 dilution  1+31 (B)  toobtain low contrast interneg. I get good
neg with the same developer but for a long developing time . I switch to D19
( again ) and then I get a nice neg in a shorter time. I also try Pmk  and
ABC  (weston) which give me  good neg too.

I hope this help

Best regards

Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement ŕ l'adresse
http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp