Re: TX

On Wed, 22 August 2001, Brian Ellis wrote:

> I believe Darkroom Innovations changed its name and is now called "The View
> Camera Store." They're also in a new location. Their ads in View Camera
> magazine and other places give the new name, location, e mail address, etc.
>
> > Witho,
> >
> > You may wish to inquire with Darkroom Innovations. They specialize in very
> large format film and cameras.
> >
> > Don Bryant

Try accessing the View Camera Store on the net. You will need to go to te Darkroom Innovations web site to get information about their products and services. This has been going on well over a year.

As a mater of fact this is what is displayed when the View Camera Store is accessed on the web:

The View Camera Store, Inc.
Please visit us under our former name at Darkroom Innovations. Inc.

e-mail us

Don Bryant