Re: TX

Witho,

I've been working with "iso 125 pan" film from PhotoWarehouse. It
appears to be a close relative (ahem!) of Ilford FP4+ and it works very
well in PMK pyro. It is too contrasty and hair-trigger in response to
development for my taste in standard MQ developers but delivers
excellent results in pyro. They cut the film into any size sheet you
want, the prices are great compared to factory-packed film, but I don't
know about shipping to Europe. There may be a similar outfit doing the
same thing somewhere in the EU...

---Carl