Re: Source for continuous tone ortho films

At 15:59 23.08.01 -0400, you wrote:
>I was trying to locate CONTINUOUS TONE ortho film but can't seem to
>find any. Ilford used to sell one but apparently they stopped (so did
>Kodak). I could swear that I got some from Photowarehouse a couple of
>years ago but they assured me they have not been carrying it for over
>7 years.
>
>Is it really completely gone?
>
>Please notice that I am NOT talking about LITH films, although I may
>HAVE to resort to that if nothing else is available.
>
>Sam Wang

Freestyle used to have such a film (Arista??), I don't know if they still
carry it. Mr. Grohmann from Banse and Grohmann here in Germany recently
told me on the phone he has a softer working orthochromatic film; you might
contact them, they will be happy to send to the States - phone
0049-3943-544033

Lukas