Re: Re: Source for continuous tone ortho films

In a message dated 08/23/2001 17:31:18, you wrote:

<<Kodak has it's  Professional Copy Film in varying sizes. >>

I tried ordering some PCF 4125 last year from Calumet.  The film was
back-ordered for months and then Calumet stated it had been discontinued.
Anyone know for sure?  Is it a special order item now?

Kodak will still do a run of Commercial Film, but it is a special order.  The
quote I received was (I recall) $5000 minimum...28 boxes of 11x14 at $178/box.

Ilford Ortho Plus is still available through many large mail-order places.

Joe