Inks for Epson/Piezography

I never heard for Jon Cone about the problems I was having with my
Piezography ink cartridges -they had never been refilled and were relatively
new.  After comparing those cartridges to the standard Epson and third party
refill cartridges it became evident that the Piezography cartridge could not
possibly contain as much of ink as the standard carts.  My presumption here
is that this is a marketing tactic - after all the more ink you have to buy,
well you get the idea.

Therefore, the problem with the Piezography cartridges could have been/be
that it/they was/were empty.

As I posted previously, MIS has a new quad tone ink set characterized as FS
for full spectrum.  While the description of the inks doesn't say it is for
use with the Piezography system, I have it on good word that the inks were
developed for compatibility with Piezography compatible.

Once again, I'll let you know how they work.

Nick