Re: POP choices

Just as a curiosity, have you gotten enough contrast for POP with BPF
and developers other than Pyro? My own experience with BPF is that it
does not respond positively beyond a certain CI to increasing
development times, period, irrespective of developer. There is
something about this film that causes it to shut down when it reaches
a certain CI, and prolonged development beyond this point does
nothing but increase b+f.

Sandy King