Re: Experience with 20x24 format

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 12/02/01-10:31:44 PM Z

Neal,

First, you can buy a 20X24" film that most of us believe is FP4+ from
PhotoWarehouse in Oxnard, CA. Telephone is 1-800-922-5484. Last time
I bought film in this size they charged about $230 for 25 sheets.

About holders, I had six holders made for me by a superb craftsman
who has been making holders for me for several years. I plan to keep
four of these and sell the other two. I would like $400 each for them
if you are interested. If you want more I can have them made for the
same price, with delivery of about 2 months.

Also, am attaching a couple of jpeg images of the camera.

Let me know if you have any questions.

--

20X24_11.jpg
20X24_22.jpg