Re: Apology for sending attachments

stefan@2s-image.de
Date: 12/03/01-01:28:48 PM Z

I assume that some people complained off-list about
the attachement.

In the same situation I allways answer: these people
spend much more time and money to write these bloo...
complains than it would take just to ignore and delete
the mail without any comment.

As many other people on the list, I am interested in this
large formate and I enjoyed your nice little pictures!

Is it you beside the camera?
*g*