Re: Advice sought on Epson Printers

From: Andy Darlow (andy@andydarlow.com)
Date: 12/05/01-12:28:42 AM Z

>I've had various epson printers , and the 2000P has been the most
>trouble free of them all. Mine has been great so far. It is SLOW
>though. The price you pay for an "archival" printer for less than
>$5000. The consumer market epsons do tend to break often but the
>2000P seems better built.
> Jamie

>Hi Jamie:

I'm curious if you have seen much difference on the 2000P with high
speed checked. I never would have used it in the past, but the 2000P
seems to handle it on most papers as long as you use the Photo
setting. It also helps a lot to run the head alignment(all 3 steps).

All the best!

-Andy Darlow

Photography, Digital Print Consulting and Custom Editions

Andrew Darlow Images International
www.andydarlow.com
andy@andydarlow.com
Toll free- 1-877-ADarlow