Re: UV Article

From: Linas Kudzma (lkudzma@earthlink.net)
Date: 12/09/01-07:47:38 PM Z

Re: UV Article

Sandy,
 I had the same problem when I built my wood box fluorescent BL bulb unit. In fact, at first they did not turn on at all. It was maddening! Turns out the ballasts HAVE TO BE grounded. They don't work otherwise. I ran a wire which I attached to each ballast and then to the ground. It solved the problem.

Linas