Re: Ultraviolet projection

From: John Cremati (johnjohnc@core.com)
Date: 12/11/01-09:52:01 AM Z

Do you know the specific Ultra violet wave length that Dicromated colloids are most sensitive to..? I had read in a 1982 copy of VWR Scientific graphics supply catalog that all Nikon El Nikor Enlarging Lenses were made of a special optical glass to allow passing of UV waves between 350 and 450 nm.. I have also read of Sun enlargers utilizing sunlight as the light source thru a lens to enlarge during the turn of the century in the book "Keepers of Light "...