RE: Van Dyke & Gum

From: Joachim (joachim@microdsi.net)
Date: 12/12/01-08:03:14 PM Z

Thank you for the discussion and references. I have seen the terms used so
interchangeably that I thought the difference was more historic than the
minor chemical variations in the silver-iron sensitizer common to both, as
the nature of the developer is more in the character of a toner I
appreciate your time and interest. Joachim