Re: latentsification intensifying

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 12/18/01-02:18:47 AM Z

David Vestal had an article about latensification in a photo magazine
maybe 15 years ago...

It was about giving a very brief exposure to the film before shooting, as
I recall, to decrease contrast. I came across the clipping in my file not
long ago, sorry I didn't keep ti... but I found it was a lot of effort for
little or no increase.... though I was using it on lith film, which it
wasn't born for.

Judy