Re: About that pigment test

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 12/19/01-06:00:48 AM Z

Carl,

Thanks for clarifying. I find I can't fault myself for assuming that
since the post was addressed to me personally, its contents were
addressed to me personally, but I'm glad to find that we're in
agreement. Clarity in writing is one of the things I value, and it was
really disheartening to think I'd failed so utterly to be clear.

I'm not sure I've said that all definitive answers are bogus, only that
all definitve answers are suspect, since we don't have enough data to
determine which are bogus and which not.

Peace,
Katharine