OOOPS!

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 12/21/01-09:44:42 AM Z

DEAR LIST,
    I think I have just committed a mortal sin. I was sending out my HTML
Holiday Greetings card and was making sweeping inclusions in my CC box. I
think I included this list!!! I was going to send you an unformatted, plain
text version but I think I accidentally sent you the HTML one. Please
forgive me and at least know that my motivations were good!
    As you can see I usually switch over to plain text (as I have for this
one) when I post anything on this list.
    Apologetic and Apoplexic CHEERS from Barbados!
                BOB KISS