Atelier pH7 exhibit

From: roger kockaerts (permadocument@yahoo.com)
Date: 12/22/01-10:45:41 AM Z

Dear friends,

May we present our latest exhibit of the photographic work of

Louis François BACOU (F) who presents his series "People in Motion"

consisting of platinum-palladium and silver prints recently taken in different Asian countries of which our attachment is a vivid example. Other information on this interesting event can be browsed on our website.

http://www.home.tvd.be/cr25588/pH7

Atelier pH7, 55 avenue de la Jonction, B-1190 Brussels. Phone: 32-2-347 66 76

We take this opportunity to wish you all a merry christmas and a (hopefully) happy and peacefull 2002!

If you are interested to show your work at Atelier pH7, please consult our general conditions and send us your proposal.

With all our love from Brussels.

Roger

Roger Kockaerts
Permadocument - pH7