Re: Getting Misty

dsbryant@telocity.com
Date: 12/26/01-12:49:13 PM Z

Jeff,

> Anybody know where I can get a decent goddam humidifier? I've been
> using a Sunbeam sonic -- you know, little table-top number. Would like
> something with stonger output and more reliable. Have looked at
> Walgreen's, Walmart, etc.

I'm not sure what qualifies as a decent GD humidifier but if you mean one that will humidify a room I can tell you I just purchased a Honeywell room humidifier at Home Depot for about $60. I've been able to keep an 80 sq. ft. room at about 50% RH quite easily.

The down side is that this unit has indicator lights that may need to be taped over or disconnected when handling film or paper.

There are many other models on the market also. Let your pocket book, room size, and your internet browser be your guide.

Don Bryant