Re: question for Sandy??

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 12/26/01-10:04:18 PM Z

Garimo,

The platinum formula I use for toning VD prints is as follows.

        5g citric acid
        5ml of Platinum Solution #3 (or Palladium Solution #3)
        1000ml of water.

The toner has very good capacity but should be used *before* fixing.
Toning times are short, generally less than five minutes, but will
increase as the solution exhausts.

Sandy