Re: cheap ortho, kodak cgp

From: Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Date: 06/06/01-08:58:55 PM Z

Hi:

CGP is designed for use in the printing industry. It is likely available
from local printer supply shops. The Photo shops want to sell Kodalith
at ~4 times the cost.

see http://www.kpgraphics.com/contact/sales/index.html for suppliers
world wide - select your region of the world and then select distributors.

This does not appear to be complete. The local supplier I'm using isn't
listed here. - But its in Canada - no Canadian suppliers listed on this
page.

Dave it looks like there are at least 9 suppliers in Michigan.

It comes in a variety of sizes from 8x10 inch to 30x40 inch and roll sizes
up to 60 inches wide.

BTW I'm not trying to promote kodak - I just want people to know that this
seems to be widely available and seems to be quite useable. If I can buy
it off the shelf here in Saskatoon it has to be pretty common ;)

I think I'm also getting a good price - the shop isn't selling much in
this size and wants to get rid of it.

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001 FotoDave@aol.com wrote:

> << The local print supply shop is offering a 100 sheet pack of 17" x 24"
> film for ~$100.00 Canadian. We're going to go buy some.
> >>

> The price looks very good! It is less than half of the price of APH! If
> anyone knows any mail order company that sells this film, please let the list
> know. I am sure many would appreciate it. :-)
>
> Dave S

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2