OH, HECK!

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 06/10/01-04:55:40 PM Z

DEAR LIST,
    I just couldn't sit this one out!
    Please consider the statement (sorry! I forget the author), "You only
have real freedoms when they apply equally to the LEAST and most popular
member of society".
    I think that just about covers it. If this isn't so, one day that
censorship will be used against YOU when YOUR ideas aren't as popular as
they are now.
    I am certainly NOT defending terrorism but perhaps we should remove the
causes as well as the perpetrators.
    As we say in the Caribbean, "Tink aboot it, mahn!"
                        CHEERS!
                            BOB KISS