Re: Paper for gum prints in Europe

From: lva (lva@pamho.net)
Date: 06/14/01-10:59:53 AM Z

> Hi Brama!
>
> I have come across the following web page for Heaton Cooper Studio
> UK, who sell the paper you are looking for, thay also have a good
> selection of other papers and art materials. I hope this is of use to
> you!
>
> http://www.heatoncooper.co.uk/paperframe.htm

Thanks, Mark. I talked to them. They've got 10 sheets of the 140lb stock
which they've bought from Winsor & Newton, and they're aware of a
quality change since production of that paper was moved from Lana to
Robertsau a couple of months ago. Robertsau told me they're no longer
supplying Winsor & Newton.

Aquarelle paper seems to be like wine. No year is exactly the same.

Brahma