Re: Epson 1160

Smieglitz@aol.com
Date: 06/14/01-08:33:02 PM Z

In a message dated 06/14/2001 17:58:55, nick@mcn.org wrote:

<<Has anyone recently purchased an Epson 1160 - where and how much?

Is anyone successfully using the Epson 1160 with a USB connection as opposed
to the standard printer port?

Many thanks,

Nick>>

Yes, at a Staples store. Call a local store and have them do a chain search.
I found ours about 35 miles from home after doing a nationwide search through
a whole bunch of different vendors. It was a clearance item for $250. There
are a bunch of reconditioned ones on eBay (at least a month ago). Grab one
quickly if you can. It's great, but they are extremely hard to find. We
have it hooked into a USB port at school (on the keyboard left side) and it
is working fine although we tried several ports before it was working.

Joe