Re: contrast control, the sun, and cyanotypy

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/15/01-05:36:59 AM Z

Shannon,

I've read that in silver-gelatin POP some contrast control is available that
way--bright source and short exposure for higher contrast, diffuse, dimmer
source and slower exposures for reduced contrast. ---Carl

--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/