Re: Epson 1160

From: Brian Ellis (bellis60@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/15/01-05:54:59 AM Z

I purchased an 1160 about six months ago from a company called "A Matter of
Fax." I just searched on the internet and they had the lowest price., I
think around $250, maybe $300 max. I originally bought it because Cone
supports it but then I decided to forget about Cone so all I've done are
color prints with it. It's o.k. but not any gigantic improvement over the HP
I used to have.