pipettes for grabs

From: Matthew Hoffman (mhoffman2@sprynet.com)
Date: 06/15/01-04:57:59 PM Z

In a weak moment I was seduced by the Tri-Ess Sciences catalog. I wound up
with two, 25 ml glass pipettes, along with a suction pump. The pipettes are
more than a foot long and too cumbersome for my chemically challenged
reflexes. Rather than keeping them in a drawer for the next 25 years, I'd
rather pass them on to someone who will use them. Pay the postage and
they're yours. A fair exchange for the good advice I've gotten here.
    Contact me off-list if you're interested. First e-mail gets 'em
    Ciao!
-- Matthew Hoffman
mhoffman2@sprynet.com